One of the problems that companies face is the mismatch between the service actually provided and the specifications defined for that service.
Quality in service provision has become a priority for companies that have a direct physical relation with their clients. Mystery Shopping assesses the compliance of service provision with quality guidelines, allowing organisations to improve client satisfaction. More specifically, it enables organisations to:
- Improve service levels;
- Increase their sales;
- Increase customer loyalty;
- Improve the image of their brand;
- Compare results with previous performances;
- Stimulate business growth;
- Motivate employees and assess their performance.
Consulmark has developed a software that allows the Mystery Shopping client to monitor the audits undertaken on a daily basis, via a password granting access to the online study. More specifically, the software allows:
- Setting questionnaire parameters in line with the needs of the Client;
- Daily update of the data entered;
- Visualisation of audits undertaken;
- Consultation of information via graphs.
ASSESSES THE COMPLIANCE OF SERVICE PROVISION WITH QUALITY GUIDELINES, ALLOWING ORGANIZATIONS TO IMPROVE CLIENT SATISFACTION